Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Training Tuesday has been put on a hiatus so that I could get around to participating in a game of tag that has been going around.  Last week I was tagged by Hoapee and yesterday it was Jodi, so I figured I better got on answering some questions!  I've been having fun reading everyone's answer and am glad that I can play! 


Describe yourself in 7 words.
Indiana: adorable, energetic, snuggly, hungry, jealous, sneaky, intelligent
Onyx: regal, aloof, laid-back, needy, stealthy, quiet, (but sometimes) loud!
Helen: creative, loyal, sarcastic, introverted, persistent, organized, scatter-brained

What keeps you up at night?
Indiana:  Not much! When it's bedtime and I'm told "Crate" I go right in and wrap myself in my blankets.
Onyx:  I’m always awake early for breakfast.
Helen: Onyx pawing at my face and meowing for his breakfast at five in the morning.

Who would you like to be?
Indiana: I’d like to be me, but a little taller, so I can reach the food on the kitchen counter.
Onyx: Thakery Binx from Hocus Pocus so I could ask for my dinner in English instead of meowing.
Helen: a more successful and confident version of myself! Working on it…

What are you wearing right now?
Indiana: Nothing! 
Onyx: Black fur because it is slimming.
Helen: My comfy clothes and fingerless gloves because my hands get cold typing.

What scares you?
Indiana: Camera tripods, plastic bags in trees, umbrellas opening, getting into the car
Onyx: Overbearing dog brothers
Helen: Spiders and the worry of tripping and accidentally losing hold of Indiana’s leash while walking, where he would run away and never come back.

The best and worst of blogging.
Helen: The Best: Looking at lots of doggie pictures! The Worst: The pressure!  Trying to get more readers and trying to update regularly! Ahh!!

The last website I visited.
A Tumblr dedicated to Thakery Binx because I was checking the spelling.

What is one thing I would change about myself.
Indiana: Again, I just need to be a little bit taller and bigger and I could open the door handle to let myself out of the apartment.
Onyx: I need thumbs, like in this video


Helen:  I’d like to have that natural charisma to chat with people and sell myself.

Slankets yes or no.
Indiana: I love anything blanket related.  If I can get under it and be warm, yes please!
Onyx:  I have no comment on the matter.
Helen: I love wearing my robe, so if I got one for free, definitely yes.  Wouldn’t buy one because I have a robe and a blanket.

Tell us something about the dog that tagged you.
Well, I actually got tagged by two people, Hoapee and Jodi Stone, which is pretty strange around here! I like reading the human perspective of dog owning along with the four legged view!

I don't want to tag people who have already been it (and I know a lot that have!), so if you read this and you haven't participated yet, this is your personal invitation from me!


4 comments:

  1. This is one of those fun things that I like, because you get to know more about people! Love your answers and agree with you about the blogging pressure. I must, I must, I must increase my readership....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your answers! Very funny and cute
    That is a great ad isn't it.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read your answers... I especially enjoyed the Hocus Pocus reference!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...