Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dogs That Warm Our Hearts (as well as our laps)

While I'm not a huge fan of Purina's dog food, this commercial made me very weepy.  The music and compilation of videos killed me.  (I've watched it about five times and am still almost crying.)


And to continue tugging on your heart strings, The Husband was on a two day business trip.  I was very excited to have him home, but not quite as excited as Indiana.  (Onyx was excited too, but likes to play it very cool.)


9 comments:

  1. That was a lovely advert.
    Someone got a very warm welcome.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't watch the one that made you weep! LOL I'm weepy enough already.

    But I love how Indiana jumped right into his arms, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. That video brought tears to my eyes, too!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god what a great yet heartbreaking commercial!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's DAAAAAAAADDDD!!!! It's dad! It's dad! It's dad and it goes on forever and ever.

    I also loved the video. So heartwarming.

    Happy Valentines... Belated I mean.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great videos! Thanks for sharing. Nothing better than a welcome home! Have a fun weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, we passed on the Liebster award to you..check out my blog for details!http://emptynestersdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my heavens; straining back the salt water! The audio on the commercial really takes it over the top.

    What a wonderful welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...