Thursday, June 7, 2012

Foxie, Sadie, and Butterscotch

I'll be delivering a finished painting tomorrow!  I believe two of these pups are already over the rainbow bridge, but I was honored to be able to put all the siblings together in a painting for their mom.  Her daughter-in-law will be giving it to her this weekend, as a surprise.

Foxie, Sadie, and Butterscotch
Here are a few of the photos I was working from.  There was only one, small photo for Sadie, the white Pomeranian, but I tried to capture her the best that I could.


I would have delivered the painting today, but my client's neighborhood got hit by a nasty hail storm last night.  I'm sending lots of positive energy, hoping that they will get their roof fixed quickly and easily!

5 comments:

  1. What a great painting! I'm sure this will be a lovely keepsake for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful daughter-in-law. I'm sure it would be appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great portrait! Such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!
    Thanks for the kind words about Charlotte
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know your client is going to love it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...